Friday 4 May 2018

Health and Safety

In regards to health and safety the main concern was the mask and how little vision and breathing space it gave me to wear. It was very claustrophobic and that paired with the furry arms and the jumper meant that I overheated a lot and I couldn't see where I was going so I kept tripping over and walking into things, we tried to counteract this by me re-doing the scenes a couple of times with the mask off and then doing it with the mask on after I got to grips with it. Another issue we had was that one of the days when we were filming it was really warm and got to about 21 degrees, so the combination of the mask and the furry arms and the jumper meant that I would overheat quickly and it would have been unsafe for me to film and possibly make me ill to film. So we compromised and decided that instead I wear a t-shirt with a similar design to the jumper on it.


Apart from the monster mask we didn't really have any other health and safety issues apart from that. We had two cameras and both of them did not have any wires or anything like that. So in other regards we didn't really have any other worries apart from making sure our bags were out of the way of the public when filming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment